Friday, August 23, 2013

The way Aaron sees stroke survival


WAM (What's on Aaron's Mind)
I know that this may hard for some of you to agree with right now but it is my strong opinion that  stroke survivors are truly gifted people! Yes it's so hard! One of the hardest things you can go through on the planet...............BUT THERS HOPE!
What's worked for me is I try not to look back at my old life BS (before stroke) with a longing to go back but allowed an utterly devastating life shattering event to become my most awesome life teacher!  We must look and move forward only! Learn the truth about life on this planet, truth of 100% genuine love, the value of our lives as they are! When your brain wants to go back to your old way of life tell it you’re not going that direction anymore! Making  the most out of the second chance we have been given! Were alive when we should be dead!  life event to become my life teacher. Extremely hard .....to say the least!
So I encourage you my brothers and sisters to look only forward never again to look back at your first life but look forward to your new opportunity to do better than before! Look to understand life, love, energy, and the value of loved ones!
THIS TRULY IS YOUR SECOND CHANCE!!!!
Make It a great day everyone!
Work hard at recovery not to go back but to do better than you were before! Forward never backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment