Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CHANGE IN THE SKY

As most of you know I love getting up an hour or two before sunrise and star gaze.
About a week ago I noticed something spectacular. As the fall air gets colder and thinner, more stars have become visible. The stars have went from billions to billions and billions!
It's an  incredible the change!
I now get to view even more awesomeness in the universe!
If you haven't taken the time to stop and look up..............I encourage you to pause in your busy lives and look up at the stars in the sky!
Take a deep breath and soak the universe in!
If it does for you what it does for me you may find perceptive there!
For me, it puts in perspective the hardships of lives troubles.
So take a minute with the family and look up to the universe!
It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment