Monday, October 21, 2013

WAM-EARTH WALKERS

WAM (What's on Aaron's Mind)
Being the kind of stroke survivor that can't walk, since my stroke back on September 17th 2010. I often just sit in the car while Rebecca goes into the grocery store real quick. So while waiting I realized their walking on planet earth! So I nick named them Earth Walkers.
I can remember, I was one of them years ago! It seemed so easy, so fluid, so care free!
Then I had a conscious awareness moment.
I took it all for granted! My whole life.................until my stroke!
Look! The Land Walkers all take it for granted also. The brain flawlessly moving their body's, effortlessly, Like water running down a stream.
Take it for granted? I'm telling you don't!
In a blink of an eye your whole world can change!
Remember to tell all those precious to you, that hold a special place in heart, that you love them!
Take it from me, life can change in a blink of an eye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment