Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DIVINE

So, I have an awesome 22 year old son named Ryan and we were talking last night, just him and I. I'm always telling how lucky we are that I did not have my stroke when he was young! How my heart breaks when I see young stroke survivors with young children. We were fortunate to live a lifestyle before my stroke that most only dream of when their 60.
We would spent 3-4 days a week in the summer on a lake.............wake boarding and fishing in our 18' wake board boat. Self employed! 
12 years self employed, owner of National Storage Tank and Rain Harvesting Solutions Inc. Allowed our family to spend most of the summer on a lake!
Owned a 40' triple slide 5th wheel pulled behind an 08 awesome Dodge diesel, Inferno Red, Mega Cab. Allowed us to buy and sell 4 houses in 2 states. Lived on and were members of a semi-private golf course where I got a 198 yard hole in one! Played more golf than most do in a lifetime. Lots of the most awesome family times we could have! Taught my son to play ball, shoot, fish, wake board and a whole lot more!
Ryan said last night it's like..................divine! 
We were allowed to live this awesome lifestyle early before my massive stroke!
Fortunate? Divine? Yes! With every fiber of my being, I say yes!
Hard to believe but we're................. I'm glad I had my massive stroke when I did!
DIVINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment