Monday, December 23, 2013

2014 RECLAIMING LIFE

WAM (What's on Aaron's Mind)

I woke up at 3:00am with so many powerful, amazing and creative ways we can support and help each other through stroke survival around the world, I couldn't sleep. (not good when I went to bed at 11:00pm! What's even worse, I woke the wife up! So needless to say I will no longer be on line from 10pm to 5:00am PST.

So my plan is to create Face Book Pages and files for very specific purposes. Where not just I post my ideas but all SCSS members can post creative ideas. A worldwide stroke survivors think tank if you will.

I would also like to announce that Jennifer Ribbentrop and I are going to start a global movement called 2014 RECLAIMING LIFE!
This worldwide movement will be focusing on, Stroke Survivor health, exercise, mental, spiritual health and so much more! Look for this 
Want to get evolved? I will be creating a Face Book Page this week ....look for it! .Contact Jennifer or myself. Remember this is a grass roots movement so be patient.
Here are just a few things I woke up with:
  • implement 2014 RECLAIMING LIFE!
  • Create a FaceBook page and online store where stroke survivors from around the world can post any item to sell to help raise money for themselves and their families.
  • Create a website called Stroke Connect that gives stroke survivors from around the world a central website they can register all their information and find local stroke related services and events, connect with other stroke survivors in there local area.
If you want to help me with anything ,email me and let me know: 2livesin1@gmail.com

There was more butt getting tired....,worked all morning ...7:50am...going back to bed.....

HOPE YOU HAVE A GRREAT DAY  MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS !

Sincerely,
Aaron Avilla

No comments:

Post a Comment