Sunday, December 15, 2013

A CHRISTMAS MEMORY

For those that don't know I lived in Southern Oregon (Grants Pass) for 7 years of my first chance at this life. I saw a post by a young man now (back then he was like 10) being Christmas, it triggered a great memory.
You see we had some very close friends, Carl and Stacy Witz
Okay let me say probably not the most responsible, but a great memory non the less.......
So my buddy Carl Witz, his wife Staci Witz, Rebecca and myself got together almost every weekend to play poker and Carl and I, (girls also) would get so stinking drunk!)
In fact, my buddy Carl and I (after many drinks) used to have this thing that only true brothers would do. Right in the middle of our poker game, either Carl or myself would nudge the poker table towards the other. Now the girls knew all hell was about to break loose!
Carl and I would begin to wrestle like only two brothers can do!
Card table can go flying, heads bouncing off walls and on the great ones blood would be flowing!
Well I remember one Christmas eve, the kids were tracking Santa on the computer and the adults all played poker....needles to say Santa almost didn't make it that Christmas!
GREAT TIMES!
Thank you Witz family!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment