Monday, December 2, 2013

HOW AWESOME


You know since my stroke 3 years ago I've learned a tremendous amount about the gift I have through stroke about the awesomeness and power of the creative brain. 
So I have dear friend Nichole Worden whom, last I knew, moved to Hawaii. She also has the gift of a truly creative brain. 
Not having a stroke she is able to express it like I've never seen in my life! Human energy that is off the hook!
Last night I'm sitting in my backyard like I do every night playing on my laptop. We hear an old time motorcycle out front....
Can't be for us...we don't know anyone with a classic motorcycle.
Then I hear the doorbell ring.........what?.........who is it?
In a leather jacket, carrying a helmet riding an early 1900's Harley.......Nicole walks in!!
So excited! She is on the main land for a whole month! And she's coming over for dinner Thursday!

HOW LUCKY AM I!


No comments:

Post a Comment