Thursday, December 19, 2013

JUST WAIT IT'S GOING TO BETTER THAN BEFORE!

You know brothers and sisters of SCSS I been working for hours removing everything  I can with the Superman logo and it hit me!

This is turning out to be a great thing for all of us at SCSS!

It has forced me to create a 100% SCSS logo that I think is better than the first and it will be 100% ours!!!

Made me realize how we have a choice... ..only two when faced with what feels like an insurmountable situation  ... we can choose to run, hide and let the dark energy crush us...or....stay calm and take a deep breath, muster up some good energy and find what good things and energy are coming out of it! 

We must always must choose the way of the survivor! 
That is who we are..........Second Chance Stroke Survivors!

No comments:

Post a Comment