Saturday, December 7, 2013

FRAGILE LIFE

So I'm just pondering about how fragile our lives are on this planet. How stroke survivors live through what kills 1,ooo's of people each year. How most of us take for granted our very lives and the people within it. How we live and do things to our bodies like we're immortal and never going to die and the people we hold close will always be there the next day.

I know because I was one of them!

Surviving a major aneurysm exploding in my brain and two weeks later surviving a major stroke, one day, in a blink of an eye I couldn't walk and talk anymore.

Have you ever heard that saying .....You don't  what you have until you loose it? How simple yet so so true this statement really is!

I walked and talked with no effort but I didn't realize what I had until I lost it!

So today I challenge you my brothers and sisters of this planet, change your mind set! Make today the day you stop taking your life, your abilities, those special people in your short life for granted. With a heart filled with gratitude, realize, and become acutely aware of the precious abilities and all the precious people that fill your life.

Take  time to say "I love you" to all the people  you hold close to your heart. Make today the day you stop taking it all for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment