Thursday, December 26, 2013

SOME TOP LEASONS LEARNED IN 2013

SOME TOP LEASONS LEARNED IN 2013
  1. Life on this planet is a gift.
  2. The key to true enlightenment is.....there is no box.
  3. The world is a small place.
  4. True friends are priceless.
  5. Don't trust everyone on FaceBook.
  6. True and real love is the most powerful force on this planet.
  7. True family is awesome.
  8. I love my wife Rebecca more now than I did 22 years ago.
  9. My very best friend on the face of this planet is Rebecca Avila.
  10. True family and friends are the ones who never leave your side during the hard times in life.
  11. True family and friends are a gift in this life.
  12. I truly love my SCSS brothers and sisters.
  13. The human brain is very powerful.
  14. True fulfillment in life is putting others needs first.
  15. Have zero tolerance for anyone that brings negative energy into your life no matter who they are.
  16. Truly cherish your true loved ones.
  17. Pause in our busy lives to soak in all that is beautiful.
  18. My son Ryan is now my equal
I'll add to it as I think of more!

No comments:

Post a Comment