Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

Morning Peeps!
In this Second Chance I have been given on this planet, I am committed to being a much better person than I was in my first chance! So in line with my reconstruction I woke up with something very heavy on my heart.
What is of the utmost importance in our life and what will bring us the most fulfilment is that we truly learn how to truly learn to love unconditionally our fellow man on this planet! If we do not I believe it is us that will miss out on having a totally fulfilled and satisfying life on this planet.  And isn't that what we are all looking for in our lives?
So those things we have learned from the early stages of our lives that make us hate, be intolerant, condemn, judge instead loving towards all our fellow human beings on this planet does matter and must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment