Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Really That Wrong

I had something happen that proved to me I'm still under major construction in the second chance at this life I've been given. I almost made a major life altering decision insisting I was right only to have an awakening showing myself I was so so wrong!
In our lives as human beings on this planet in order to be the best person we can be we must look at ourselves honestly and judge our own selves. We must be willing to realize we are so wrong even though our emotions are insisting we so wright.
Willing to realize we are wrong and take action and ask for sincere and genuine forgiveness. Than truly we will be ever changing becoming a better person than before!
A freeing change in our lives will occur. Be willing to admit we are so wrong. Than we can truly become a better person on this planet!
Powerful human energy will than be able to flow from our lives to the ones we love and hold dear to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment