Monday, September 2, 2013

Thankfull

Just when I think it couldn't get better being surrounded with people, family and friends, that know and show me what honest true love is it gets better and more awesome!
My cousin Trenton Waterson writes one of the most powerful full of real true love pieces I have read since I almost died and was granted a second chance.
Just when I thought I couldn't have a more awesome birthday....I do!
What my cousin wrote was what life itself is all about!
His words were not hollow but filled with real, powerful and true love! (I will share what he wrote tomorrow)
We as human beings strive to aquire what? A new car? A bigger motor home? A bigger house. ....what are we trying to achieve?  My opinion we are are looking for true peace and love within this one life we are given on this planet.
My opinion is we find it not in material things but only in the non material. We find a totally fulfilled life in genuine and 100% true love!
We find it when we put others needs above our own needs!
We focus on how we can help others have a better life on this planet.  It's in a smile,  it's holding the door open for a total stranger, it's in giving to someone less fortunate on this planet. I know it's found in true,  and genuine love! Genuine love is the most powerful force on planet earth!
Make it an awesome day!
Sincerely,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment