Saturday, September 28, 2013

I REMEMBER THE DAY

I have been fortunate enough unlike some stroke survivors to retain most of my memories of my first life. Memories of some awesome family times we had together!
Teaching my son how to fish at Burney Falls, CA,  Teaching him how to wakeboard, Teaching him how to play ball, and so much more! Great memories with my best friend and wife Rebecca, Awesome times with the family!
One of our favorite things to do was to go shark and ray fishing in Tomales Bay CA. We would stop by Hog Island Oyster Co. and pick 50 or so oysters called "Sweet Waters" (small not gutty) bring the portable grill down to the beach, bring BBQ sauce and butter a loaf of French bread, Bottle of wine, Shark fish, BBQ, Family together............It  was off the hook awesome!
What I want to do is encourage each one of you to do is make sure you build your own family memories! Because kids grow up quick, and our lives are so precious on this planet and take it from me............life can change in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment