Wednesday, September 18, 2013

STOP! TAKE A MOMENT

I woke with a new awareness and deep realization of just how totally awesome my family is! My second chance birthday was off the charts awesome!
In fact it was so powerful I can honestly tell you that it was the most awesome day of my life on this planet!
Before my stroke I would go through the day to day grind not taking time to stop and fully realizing what I had in my life!
True and the most powerful force on this planet. .......LOVE!
I want to encourage each one of you my brothers and sisters on this planet to stop and realize the the most powerful force you have in your life. ....LOVE!
To me it is life itself! I remember my first life and how the worries and daily stress of life became first and foremost and how I was so guilty for not taking time to absorb and fully appreciate those people in my life that gave me what this life on this planet is really about. ......True and Powerful LOVE!
So take time today and go out of your way to absorb the love from those people in your life.
To give back to them the most powerful force known to mankind. ....genuine love!
Make it a powerful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment