Sunday, September 8, 2013

Universe Gazing

I look back 3 years ago from the time I should have died and didn't. Backing up and gazing on my life and the ones I love and seeing our lives in the big picture verses focusing only on what can be the frustrating daily grind.
We can loose sight of the big picture of life.
Someone that holds a very special place in my heart saying now that a significant event in thier life is about to occur that they have waited for for three years say "if it wasn't for all the difficult life lessons they have learned along the way that led them to this point in liife and now seeing how they were all worth it! Making this time in universe and the big picture of our life on this planet that much more awesome!
Remember it's easy to get overwhelmed by the day to day difficulties in life and lose sight of the big picture of our lives even right down to a stroke and certain death. How we as human beings have learned truth and a deep appreciation for what we now have!
Budah belived that trueth and inlightenment could not come to us without suffering. Look at the difficult times in your life as a teacher of understanding and truth.
Then we can see how the universe has come to this perfect time and space in our lives. To this place of truth and understanding.
So I find myself asking...are the extremely difficult times worth coming to know the truth about life. ..yes!
With all that's in me.....YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment